This is my very first blog post. I’ve been meaning to set up a blog for a while to post about interesting projects that I’m working on.
Things that I’ll be posting about on this blog include:
- small programming projects and thoughts
- video game programming
- engineering management?
- app or program ideas and half-baked implementations of them
- automotive modifications, restoration posts, aftermarket parts installs, guides, etc
- dumb automotive ideas
- children’s toy fixes (especially ones with small parts that are easy to break)
- 3d printing stuff and other “maker” type projects
- lots of small projects involving raspberry pis
- power wheels repair and modification, parts installs, upgrades, etc
- general DIYer stuff
I may do some youtube videos if things need further explanation than what I’m able to blog about here.
I’ll be looking to backfill some posts as I get to them:
- Destroyed Datsun 240Z dashboard brought back to life
- Power wheels motor swaps + battery upgrades
- VTech Toy tool box replacement parts + PDF example
- C4 Corvette Microsquirt install
- C4 Corvette XSPower SBC single turbo kit install and thoughts
- Datsun 240Z/L28ET MS2 install
- $5 miata “solid” diff+trans brace install
- eBay miata turbo kit+DIYPNP parts list and install write up
Planning to do some more cool posts on these topics in the future as I get to the projects:
- Power wheels remote steering + remote accelerator/stop button install
- More interesting Corvette and Datsun projects
And whatever else I get to!
Thanks for reading
Did you enjoy my post?
I'm really excited about the work that I'm doing here. If you enjoyed my post and my work, please consider tipping me with a coffee. I appreciate you taking the time to read my post!