This is my very first blog post. I’ve been meaning to set up a blog for a while to post about interesting projects that I’m working on.
Things that I’ll be posting about on this blog include:
- small programming projects and thoughts
- video game programming
- engineering management?
- app or program ideas and half-baked implementations of them
- automotive modifications, restoration posts, aftermarket parts installs, guides, etc
- dumb automotive ideas
- children’s toy fixes (especially ones with small parts that are easy to break)
- 3d printing stuff and other “maker” type projects
- lots of small projects involving raspberry pis
- power wheels repair and modification, parts installs, upgrades, etc
- general DIYer stuff
I may do some youtube videos if things need further explanation than what I’m able to blog about here.
I’ll be looking to backfill some posts as I get to them:
- Destroyed Datsun 240Z dashboard brought back to life
- Power wheels motor swaps + battery upgrades
- VTech Toy tool box replacement parts + PDF example
- C4 Corvette Microsquirt install
- C4 Corvette XSPower SBC single turbo kit install and thoughts
- Datsun 240Z/L28ET MS2 install
- $5 miata “solid” diff+trans brace install
- eBay miata turbo kit+DIYPNP parts list and install write up
Planning to do some more cool posts on these topics in the future as I get to the projects:
- Power wheels remote steering + remote accelerator/stop button install
- More interesting Corvette and Datsun projects
And whatever else I get to!
Thanks for reading